Ananthapur ISKCON Temple
Ananthapur ISKCON temple was inaugurated in the year 2008, at Ananthapur.ISKCON Anantapur was launched by ND Tiwari, Andhra Pradesh governor of that period and commended the temple with great splendor.
History About Ananthapur ISKCON Temple:
The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), has the other name of Hare Krishna Movement. There are 500 primary centers, temples and rural communities that belong to ISKCON. ISKCON follows the teachings of Lord Krishna that were told by the lord in Bhagavad -Gita and Bhagavata Purana.
Important practices of Krishna Consciousness include caroling of God’s holy names, various processes of devotional service to bring long-lasting peace and happiness in the society.
Anantapur ISKCON Temple Architecture:
The temple is in the format of a chariot. This temple appears in pink color during the daytime and takes golden tinge during the night time. The icons of Goddess Radha and Lord Krishna are in the garbha griham. The Temple has Vedanta Patashala, Kirtan hall, conference hall, restaurant, and garden.
ISKCON Anantapur Temple Prayer Timings:
- Morning Prayer Timings – 4:30 am
- Noon Prayer – 12:30 pm
- Evening Prayer – 8:30 pm
- Temple closing hours – 9:00 pm
How to reach ISKCON Anantapur?
- The Hindustan airport is the nearest airport, it is 184 km away from the temple.
- Tirupati airport is 235 km away from the temple.
- Ananthapur railway station is 6.5 km away from the temple. It will well connect to all parts of the country.
- Ananthapur bus station is 13 km away from the temple. Direct buses are available to this place from various cities.
ISKCON Anantapur Temple Photos: