Last Updated on
Samayapuram Temple Timings
Samayapuram Temple Timings, Pooja, and darshan.
The Samayapuram temple is one of the popular Hindu temples in South India. It is dedicated to Goddess Mariamman, she is the indication of the power of Mother Earth.
The temple is located in Tiruchirapalli in Tamil Nadu. It is believed that the Goddess has enormous powers over curing illnesses
Hence, it is a ritual to buy small metallic replicas, made with silver or steel, of various body parts that need to be cured, and these are deposited in the donation box.
Samayapuram Temple Timings:
|5:30 am||Temple opening Time|
|5:30 am – 6:00 am|
|6:00 am – 6:25 am|
|6:30 am – 8:00 am|
|8:00 am – 8:30 am||Kaala Santhi|
|6||8:30 am – 12:00 pm|
|12:00 pm||Uchi kaalam|
|8||12:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|6:00 pm – 6:30 pm||Saaya Ratchai|
|6:30 pm – 8:00 pm||Darshan|
|12||8:00 pm – 8:30 pm|
Saata Ratchai 2nd
|8:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Darshan|
|14||9:00 pm – 9:30 pm|
Temple will be closed
- In Samayapuram Temple, Maha Kumbabishekam rituals, poojas, and Homam will get started from 8:30 am for Goddess Mariamman.
- Deeparadana – 12:00 pm for Goddess Mariamman.
- Homam – 5:30 pm.
- Poornahuthi – 8:30 pm.
The significance of the temple:
The people who are suffering from Chicken Pox or Small Pox will prefer to visit and stay in this temple for a speedy recovery.
There is a separate stay for the people in the temple. By staying there they get a chance to be sprinkled by divine water from god by priest daily.
How to reach?
- Tiruchirapalli is the nearest airport, it is 20 km away from Samayapuram temple. Or else we can reach Chennai International airport where we can hire private transport to reach the temple.
- Tiruchirapalli railway station is 20 km away from the temple, direct trains are available from all parts of the country to Tiruchirapalli.
- The temple is at Chennai-Trichy national highway. So, Buses are available to the temple from Tiruchirapalli.