Last Updated on
Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple Timings
This Richest temple is in the city of Thiruvananthapuram of Kerala state. The main deity of this temple is Adi Vishnu in the form of Anantha Padmanabha Swamy. However, the deity of this temple is in the posture of Yogic Sleep. Here the name of the city Thiruvananthapuram itself mean “The city of the Lord Anantha”. Anantha Padmanabha Swamy temple timings and darshan timings of morning hours and evening hours are listed below.
3:30 am – 4:45 am
|6:30 am – 7:00 am|
8:30 am – 10:00 am
|10:30 am – 11:10 am|
11:45 am – 12:00 am
Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple Evening Hours:
5:00pm – 6:15pm
6:45pm – 7:20pm
Padmanabhaswamy Temple Dress Code:
- When it comes to padmanabhaswamy temple dress code, men are to wear a dhoti without having a Shirt or T-shirt.
- And women are to wear a decent outfit like Saree, Salwar with dupatta. The modern outfit is strictly prohibited.
How to Reach Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple
- As said earlier, the temple is located in Trivandrum which is the capital city of Kerala also has an airport. This airport is very nearer to the temple which takes nearly 30 mins to reach. We can hire a vehicle available at reasonable prices.
- If you want to travel by rail, then Thampanoor is the nearest railway station to the temple. From there we can reach the temple by hiring an autorickshaw, taxi or on a local bus which is about 1 km distance away.
- Thampanoor is well connected to the nearby famous cities and can reach easily by road on a vehicle or in local buses. Because KSRTC runs buses to this place very frequently from the nearby cities.
Padmanabhaswamy Temple Photos: